Treatment
The world is in the midst of World War II, and Hitler is only growing more powerful. He succeeds in conquering all of Europe, and sets his sights on taking over North America. Unnamed sources claim that Hitler has access to a supernatural form of power-- the only thing allowing him to keep control of his empire. A small American fireteam rescues a British scientist who was taken hostage and forced to work in a concealed German laboratory. The rescued scientist tells the fireteam of what he's learned: Hitler's supernatural power derives from his mustache, which harnesses the power of a magic bird. The fireteam must remove the mustache to assassinate Hitler.
The next day, Hitler is holding a party in a German palace to celebrate his reign over Europe. The fireteam splits up to sneak into the building during the party and find a way to remove the mustache and kill Hitler before he is able to amplify his power any further. I'm still working out exactly how the final act is going to go down, but it will have stealth and action and maybe an explosion
Oh, and the characters will be cutouts of green army men toys photoshopped with whatever clothing/accessories are necessary to portray the characters. I may try to lip-sync to the dialogue, but given how time-consuming that is I would save it for last.
Work Schedule
October 25 - Revise script/Storyboard to finalized state
- Acquire images of army men figures, begin character design
- Have reference images chosen for German architecture
Nov 1 - Have Establishing shots completed, half of backgrounds completed
- Record voiceover
- Begin animating characters within environments
Nov 8 – Animation halfway done, constantly listen to Mission Impossible theme for
inspiration
Nov 15 – Animation nearing completion, assemble sfx and music
Nov 29 – Sound design completed, improve animation wherever possible
Storyboard
The storyboard covers up to the team's decision to infiltrate the party and remove Hitler's mustache-- I have some doodles for various ideas of how the last act goes, but I'll finalize the storyboard once I figure that out 100%




No comments:
Post a Comment